At Certified Scaffolding we believe health and safety in the work place to be the top priority on any site or project. We take pride in every job to make sure it is done safely and that the end user can do their tasks on the final product without any problems or delays.
Certified scaffolding are members of SARNZ (Scaffolding, Access and Rigging New Zealand), Site Safe and Hazard Co.
All our scaffolding comply with the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 (HSWA) and all relevant regulations, including the Health and Safety in Employment Regulations 1995 (HSE Regulations) and the Health and Safety at Work (General Risk and Workplace Management) Regulations 2016 (GRWM Regulations).
Risk management is essential on any job of Certified Scaffolding; thinking more broadly about risk, not just spotting work-related hazards. Thinking about the root cause of any potential harmful event, the likelihood it might occur, the consequences if it does, and the steps to take to eliminate or minimise risk with a focus on the primary duty of care including but not limited to providing and maintaining:
- a work environment without risks to health and safety
- safe systems of work
- ensuring safe use, handling and storage of machinery, structures and substances
- providing adequate and accessible welfare facilities for workers
- providing information, training, instruction or supervision necessary to protect all persons from risks to their health and safety from work
- monitoring workers’ health and conditions at the workplace to prevent injury or illness.